Got tagged by Silverine twice :). First one is still on the works, then for a change i thought i will move onto the second tag. This looked easy enuff in the begining but then found out to my horror that this one requires a lot of honest answers :).
Actually once i started to write this blog it was quite enjoyable. I have never ever jotted down all the things that i want to do. So like Jiby suggested it is good to have them all in one place so that we can check back after 10 years to see how we are doing. So here i go!
Seven things you plan to do before you die (well actually i dont plan to die..but i guess i have no choice there!)
1) Become an entrepreneur
2) Write a book (Sighs by overworked, exasperated editors :) )
3) Run the Boston marathon
4) Climb K2 (earlier it was Mt Everest but people have started landing helicopters there..yuck!)
5) Visit the coldest desolate places in earth and trek through them. The places i have in mind are Mongolia, Siberia, Alaska, Antartica, Lapplands (sweden)
6) Do a Phd in economics (this is just for intellectual masturbation haha!!)
7)Become a gentleman farmer/planter in munnar or its environs. Retire there with a huge library, gallons of single malt scotch and a cook who can make beef dry fry (well..even a wife would do i guess!!!)
Seven things you can do!
1) Become an entreprenur
2) Run the bangalore marathon
3) Go for the one month mountaineering training camp in Uttarkashi and trekking in ladakh & sikkim
4) Learn cooking (incase no cook or wife wants to settle in munnar!)
5) Build up a huge library
6) Retain all the beautiful friendships i have gathered and build more
7) fall in love and stay down...forever!
Seven things you cant do!
1) I cant be a pessimist
2) I cant look down on people
3) I cant stop reading
4) I cant stop trying to flirt (and fail miserably:) )
5) I cant dismiss "chick flicks"..infact they are my favs
6) I cant tolerate loneliness
7) I cant forgive treachery, arrogance and cowardice
Seven things that attract you to opposite sex (ahem could it be sex?:)) )
2) Humour (the more sardonic the better)
5) women who can give you the space you need and ask for the space they need
6) Women whom i can talk to for hours and still feel the desire to continue talking
7) Women who likes me for what i am and never tries to force me to do anything that i dont want to (ok..cleaning is excused, so is washing and ironing!! )
Seven things you say most!
2) Athu pallil poyi para
5) kallu readddddy aano???
7) and several colourful words i use in the company of my school/college friends
Seven celebrity crushes
1) Nandita Das - for the sparkle in her eyes
2) Audrey Hepburn - again the sparkle
3) Princess Diana - for the grace
4) Demi Moore - for the sheer sensuality
5) Meg Ryan - for the innocence
6) Arundhati Roy - for the wild streak (even if i dont agree with half or even more of what she says!)
7) Helen Hunt - I dont know why!
It's been a revealing experience to jot down this blog. I actually spent much more time than i planned on this blog. But every moment was worthwhile. Thankx silverine!
Now that i have written down these desires of mine for all eternity to see (gee..i am really stuffy!!) am planning on how/when to do quite a few of them!
Unfortunately most of my friends from the blog world have already been tagged for this post. So i would tag Deepak George in the hope that he finally resumes his blogging. Ponna are you listening?